Sunday, December 12, 2010

Chicken Soup




There’s a reason that a best-selling self-help series of books is called “Chicken Soup for the…”. Chicken soup has been referred to as “Jewish Penicillin”, and with good reason-you feel good while eating it, and for a while after. Chicken soup holds a special place for sick adults and children everywhere…it’s the ultimate comfort food.

With that in mind, I’m rolling out my next food quest-Comfort Foods 2011…maybe “Quomfort Quest”?

No matter what the name, it should be delicious. My research, once again done for your pleasure, will culminate with an appearance on “The Jordan Rich Show” on January 29, 2011 from midnight-3:30 a.m. discussing all things comfort food. Feel free to post your thoughts here, or email me, and I’ll try to eat my way to comfort.

Until then, stay hungry my friends.

No comments: